This blog is devoted to my adventures abroad at University College Cork, Ireland. I was the George J. Mitchell Peace Scholar for the Fall of 2007. Please feel free to explore this page and the links provided. You can reach me at the contact info listed below. Slainte!

10.01.2007

Picture Post 4 - I'm finally posting again!

Alright friends, I'm back. Sorry about the long hiatus. Between camera batteries, rain, class registration and all sorts of orientation craziness I got a little behind! More to come, I promise, but here are a few pics I've shot recently.

Is there anything specific you guys would like to know about or see? Don't be shy, I'd love to look around and answer some questions for ya!

So excited! I found a locksmith shop! Woot!


This is a rather popular pub near-by. And these are the kegs ready for pick-up. Huge trucks from the breweries come by during the day to pick up the empties.


This is another tavern I pass on my way to the UCC campus. Notice all the bright colors!


Entrance to the English Market. I will go here soon and give you all a glimpse of what it's like!


Local billboard that makes me giggle!

This is the main quad on the UCC campus. It was originally the whole school way back in the day! It's really beautiful!


This is the one of the buildings on campus. This also shows you what a lovely day it was here when I shot this!


See the little green triangle above the pink and yellow building? That's the music building. It's an off-campus UCC building and it's quite a hike to get there. Next time I go I'll show you how giant the hill is to get there!


Look! I found a street sign! And it's even on a street corner and points in the right direction! This, my friends, is rare.
And lastly, for today, is a shot of a random building. Bright colors are very common around town and this is an example of what I mean!

No comments: