This blog is devoted to my adventures abroad at University College Cork, Ireland. I was the George J. Mitchell Peace Scholar for the Fall of 2007. Please feel free to explore this page and the links provided. You can reach me at the contact info listed below. Slainte!

10.29.2007

Finally, I have pictures!

Welcome to any and all new viewers! Hope you enjoy following my various adventures! Feel free to email me at katharine.gergosian@gmail.com if you have any feedback or questions.

Here are a few pictures to show you where I've been. My internet is still touch-and-go so sorry if these are a little difficult to view. You can click the picture to see it bigger. Another option is to follow this link directly to my Photobucket album and there you will find little descriptions of what you're looking at until I can post both picture and description again!














No comments: